Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding Planning...

Well the wedding plans are still in full swing. We have 6 months and 2 days left until we are Mr. and Mrs! We are both still so excited and can't wait to start our new life together!

I started making Ian's wedding band in my metals & jewelry class the other week... so far so good! It still needs to be cleaned a little bit more and some TLC but it's looking great and I'm so proud of myself! haha. Not to toot my own horn or anything- but never in a million years did I think I could and would make Ian's wedding band! so excited for the final product... (i'll post pictures when it's all said and done)

Hopefully the save-the-dates will be sent out by the end of this week... life is just so busy it's hard to keep on top of all the little details- but I'm still enjoying them non-the-less.

I don't know what else to tell you guys... life is busy busy with school, work and being the future Mrs. Ian Kurtin but I wouldn't change it for the world... I'm so in love with Ian and life and everyone who is in mine... and I am counting my blessings everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for making his band! i'm sure it is amazing!! I am so happy for you both! You will be a beautiful bride and a wonderful wife = ) I love you and miss you soo much!!
~alyssa
ps i love reading this c:

Bowlings said...

hey I like your new design ;-)

Friends & Family

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and I and attend the University of North Texas. I plan on receiving my Bachelors degree in Studio Art with a concentration in Ceramics this December. I am new to this whole blogging thing... but I'm a fast learner and it seems to be the new thing to do! I have such an amazing family and the best husband and dog that I could ever ask for. I am very lucky and have such a wonderful life... I try to count my blessings everyday.