Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blog Blog Blog...

So I'm very excited... I learned that I have @ least 2 that follow my blog today. I knew of 1, my lovely great-grand little in Zeta (Alyssa), but then @ dinner today of my my best friends, Mandie, said "Keon... you need to update your blog!"
So just as you requested Miss Mandie Moo... I will update! :)

I'm just so excited to be marrying Ian in October... I really have never been more sure of anything in my life. I'm sure I have already written that several times on here... but I am just more aware of it everyday. How am I so lucky to have found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with when I was merely 16?! Well... I found him when I was 10... but neither of us had ANY idea that we would be where we are today 13 years later. He is just such a wonderful part of my life and I wouldn't trade my relationship and friendship with him for anything.

My maid-of-honor, Laura, and dear friend, Susan, are throwing me my 1st bridal shower in 12 days and I am just so excited! I can't wait to see some good girlfriends who I hardly ever see all under the same roof next Sunday. I've been having a bit of a struggle with my family latley and just their thoughts on Ian and I's religous beliefs... and my friends have been my saving grace. I love them all so very much and don't know how I would have gotten through the past 2 months without them... there continues to be a little bit of drama in my household, but I'm just hoping and praying to the man upstairs that all will blow over and that he will just let my family and our relationships go back to normal.

Ian is driving up here tonight because we are going to pre-marital counseling tomorrow. I'm really excited about it bc I know we'll be asked questions and things will come up that we may have never even thought to discuss with eachother... but I'm not scared or nervous in the least bit. Every new thing that I learn about my future husband just makes me fall more in love with him...

signing off... xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw yay i love your blog!! I cant wait for your shower!! My invite is on my fridge = ) I am so glad that you are so happy! you are such a wonderful person and have been such an amazing influence in my life, you deserve the best!
<3 your favorite gglil
AKA alyssa = )

Bowlings said...

my heart is soooo heavy for you right now....this is one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in my life....My heart breaks for Dad. You've always been Daddy's little Girl. God is #1, then your husband.
If you don't have God you have nothing. I'm laying it all down in HIS hands right now. One day I pray you will understand. I love you so much. I'm not going to loose my baby sister. Please consider what we cried out about.
You mean more to me than you'll ever know.
Hugs, Mer

Friends & Family

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and I and attend the University of North Texas. I plan on receiving my Bachelors degree in Studio Art with a concentration in Ceramics this December. I am new to this whole blogging thing... but I'm a fast learner and it seems to be the new thing to do! I have such an amazing family and the best husband and dog that I could ever ask for. I am very lucky and have such a wonderful life... I try to count my blessings everyday.