Monday, March 1, 2010

I am attempting to make Ian's wedding band in my metals & jewelry class.
Just started on it today... wish me luck!

So I'm definitely ready to head south on 35 and meet my future hubby in Austin, Texas. Only 7 months and 1 more day until I am Mrs. Ian Kurtin & I just can't wait! It really is just too crazy how fast time flies by. It feels like it was just the other day when I was 16 and telling a girlfriend on mine what a good boyfriend Ian would make for some lucky girl. The thought that I could be THAT GIRL was the farthest thing from my mind at the time! But later that year I was lucky enough to experience 1st hand what an AMAZING boyfriend Ian would make to that lucky girl. :) And now he is an amazing fiancé and will soon be my amazing husband!

He is the light of my life and seems to be the 1 person who really keeps me sane. He is my rock and my strength. My best friend and my soulmate... I am just so blessed!

Graduation in 166 days & the wedding in 214 days!!!

No comments:

Friends & Family

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and I and attend the University of North Texas. I plan on receiving my Bachelors degree in Studio Art with a concentration in Ceramics this December. I am new to this whole blogging thing... but I'm a fast learner and it seems to be the new thing to do! I have such an amazing family and the best husband and dog that I could ever ask for. I am very lucky and have such a wonderful life... I try to count my blessings everyday.