Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Loving Life in Texas

SO MUCH is happening in my life right now. Between hours upon hours @ the studios (both ceramics and metals), wedding planning, nursing a mother who just had surgery on her broken foot, and simply just trying to finish my 5th year (aka "victory lap") of college & graduate... i'm pooped!
Energy levels definitely seem to be low these days... but August 14th is just around the corner and I can finally walk across that stage and know that I will never have to take another art history or psychology class again! (unless I want to later in life-that is)
So yes... looking forward to August 14th-Graduation! August 20th-VEGAS! for my bachelorette party!!! October 2nd for the BIG DAY when I get to marry my best friend... and moving down to Austin sometime in between!
So I guess we all get the point that I'm busy busy... but I always am and always love it- so I can't complain!
This past weekend I was lucky enough to have Ian come for a visit! We went down to Billy-Bob's in Ft.Worth and spent the day listening to amazing music by Pat Green and his band! We got his autograph and had a "meet-n-greet" with him where we called me "Red!" (not a big deal or anything...) HAHA. I love Pat Green! Ian and I have just grown up on his music and have seen in in concert quite a few times. Anyhow- it was a great day! It was also my girlfriend, Ginnie's, birthday so we were lucky enough to meet up with a group of great friends for dinner and shared the evening concert with them!
Sorry that this blog is all over the place... that's just how my mind is... therefore the blog is too! I promised to blog more... not that it would be a good blog ;)
Wedding plans are still coming along! Our save-the-dates were suppose to go out around Valentine's Day... BUT there are just too many to address and Valentine's is sneaking up faster than anticipated- so they will go out ASAP! But everything else has really fallen into place and I just am so excited to be marrying such an amazing man. Ian is everything that I have EVER wanted in a man and I am so excited to start our life together. Sometimes I still can't believe that he picked me... I am so blessed and truly am the luckiest girl in the world. He is my rock, my better half, and just my everything. :) I'm so happy!

No comments:

Friends & Family

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and I and attend the University of North Texas. I plan on receiving my Bachelors degree in Studio Art with a concentration in Ceramics this December. I am new to this whole blogging thing... but I'm a fast learner and it seems to be the new thing to do! I have such an amazing family and the best husband and dog that I could ever ask for. I am very lucky and have such a wonderful life... I try to count my blessings everyday.